What's date night without a stop at the John Deere dealership?
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Date Night with the parents!
Included a fabulous meal at Red Lobster (we had a coupon- yipee!). I have been having the intense desire to eat crab legs on the beach. Well...can't have the beach but we can have us some crab!
What's date night without a stop at the John Deere dealership?
And of course mom had to go into Walmart for a "few things". :)
The night ended with mom and I dozing in the car (first nap in Fancy- haha!). Now i'm sitting here doing the bloggy thing and the windows are open and all I can hear are bull frogs and other sounds that I'm not sure what animals are making. It's lovely and not quiet, but a good noise. Relaxing.
What's date night without a stop at the John Deere dealership?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment