Dana and I met our freshman year at Lindsey Wilson College. We've shared lots of stories, pizza, great music, car dancing....the usual. We lived right down the hall from each other in Phillips. We have had some AWESOME times! So thankful for her and her friendship. Now that we only live about 45 minutes apart....I will definitely see her more. AND...I cannot forget my dear friend Andi. She also lived down the hall from us and was my roommate for 3 years at LDub. She's a devoted reader as well...I just don't know if it's EVERY day. :) But we all get silly when we're together. Amazing girls. Love them to pieces!!!Sunday, April 10, 2011
this one is dedicated.....to Dana Darlene :)
My fabulous friend Dana came down for the party. She told me something that completely made my day. She reads the blog EVERY DAY!!! I was thrilled! I mean, really. Sometimes I question if anyone reads this at all. I think even if no one did, I would continue to do it because we like looking back on it, but still. I decided right then, she was getting her very own post!!! :)
Dana and I met our freshman year at Lindsey Wilson College. We've shared lots of stories, pizza, great music, car dancing....the usual. We lived right down the hall from each other in Phillips. We have had some AWESOME times! So thankful for her and her friendship. Now that we only live about 45 minutes apart....I will definitely see her more. AND...I cannot forget my dear friend Andi. She also lived down the hall from us and was my roommate for 3 years at LDub. She's a devoted reader as well...I just don't know if it's EVERY day. :) But we all get silly when we're together. Amazing girls. Love them to pieces!!!


Dana and I met our freshman year at Lindsey Wilson College. We've shared lots of stories, pizza, great music, car dancing....the usual. We lived right down the hall from each other in Phillips. We have had some AWESOME times! So thankful for her and her friendship. Now that we only live about 45 minutes apart....I will definitely see her more. AND...I cannot forget my dear friend Andi. She also lived down the hall from us and was my roommate for 3 years at LDub. She's a devoted reader as well...I just don't know if it's EVERY day. :) But we all get silly when we're together. Amazing girls. Love them to pieces!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't tell you how honored I am to have my own post! ;-) It was so nice to see you. We will definitely be getting together again soon. Love.
ReplyDelete