Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday

Had a fun day with mom! We went to the Spring Fling for Women at Renfro Valley. Can I just say...as a little sidebar....my very first job ever was at Renfro Valley and it was AMAZING! I totally loved it. I was a shopkeeper. I worked in Country Corner and the Lodge Gift Shop. Fun times! Anyway....so when I met the CEO today at the event, I made sure i told her so. :) Cause I'm a nerd like that. Anyway...........there were lots of vendors, a chef showed us how to make creme brulees, door prizes, lunch, fashion show, etc. Too fun!
Oh, here was the stage for the fashion show. Note all the fluffy ribbons & wreaths......

Me and mama before the show!

I won a door prize!! Woot woot! Check the springy purse, bracelet and the two rolls of mesh. Now I can make my own bows and wreaths!

The delicious creme brulee we made. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment