This Jersey girl was not thrilled to be interrupted during her laying time!
They brought me all these goodies to scrapbook, make cards and plant flowers. I was ESTATIC!!!
I gave them some eggs and a homemade dish towel I crocheted. I also served this meal. It was fabulous if I do say so myself! We started off with a flute that had a frozen cherry and apple juice in the bottom, topped with sparkling apple cider in the top and Amish Banana Bread. Then they got a tour of the outside. Then we sat down for some raspberry lemonade and roasted red pepper humus. We dipped baby carrots, multigrain chips and spread it on garlic dill bread. It was fantastic. Then we went outside to sit a while under the big tree that doesn't have leaves yet. We enjoyed these lovely salads, made with spinach, sliced strawberries and a homemade dressing. Ingredients included poppy seed, white wine vinegar, sugar and a few other things.
No comments:
Post a Comment