Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I love the Amish!

I have thought multiple times that I could enjoy Amish living. Of course, I don't know all the logistics, beliefs and what not...but I think I'm an old soul. I definitely would have liked to experience back in the "little house on the prairie days" and Amish folks kinda remind me of that. Anywho...we went to an Amish sale this weekend. The horse pulling the auctioning team.


The field was full of wagons. It was really pretty.
Look at these lovely birds. How sweet.
A beautiful day. Afterwards we hit up the Yoder's General Store and got some goodies! Garlic dill bread (which was YUM), banana bread (also a delight!) and I got strawberry jelly. I also got some blueberry and blackberry jelly for two wonderful ladies that I worked with in Louisville. I think they'll enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment