Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Bracket Date!!
Tonight was our 3rd annual bracket date!! We put our brackets in a pool with my old Louisville office. The last two years we've gone to Sonic, eaten outside and done our brackets. We love it. Tonight we went to the Harbor. It's a restaurant on the lake. So even though we didn't get to eat outside, we were in the corner of an all glass room so it was lovely! We have great times doing our brackets. Mainly because we complete each section on our own and then each tell who we picked and why. It can be very humorous. I usually go for the "upsets". Mainly because there are some teams I pick because....I have family that lives in that state....or George Straits son Bubby went to college there...(Texas A&M!!)....or I like their school colors better! And of course Joshua, being the "smartest man in the world in no one particular area" :)....gives me valuable info on the big schools/small schools, their conferences, etc. It's great fun! He has Notre Dame winning and I have Ohio State. We shall see! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment