Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Another HINT!!

We get home tonight and I say to Husband....."I thought you said there would be another hint today??" I checked the mail and NOTHING. Hello disappointment! And he says....they may not all come in the mail Wifey.....so I am looking all over...not even sure what i am looking for. Then I see a purple envelope on my pillow....it's a cute card that says "Hi" on the front and this on the inside......
And again I say....WHAT DOES THIS MEAN????????????????????????????? I totally do not get it. Then he tells me I must look for similarities...but admits that it would be very hard to figure it out from just these two clues. Oh he also says that I can seek others help for figuring it out. No worries though....I know him better than anyone else and I can't figure it out so it's doubtful that anyone can help me. :) Here is the only similarity that I noticed....he says "start" twice in this card and that was mentioned on the previous postcard. Not sure how significant that is. Although in case anyone is wondering....this whole "nice" thing that he writes about was the very first night that we hung out. We spent ALL night in Waffle House, just talking and getting to know each other. That's the night we had this conversation. Funny insert...I kept saying, but how do you know I'm nice?? Whoever gets offended by someone telling them they're nice?!?!? Haha! Oh well! I'm silly. So anywho...any suggestions?? So far all I gots is that I am nice, he is always right, and we are going to plow land with a mule! Haha! He did say that the timeline is less than a year (THANK GOODNESS!!!)...and that whatever it is...I will know this is it when it happens. The waiting continues.........

No comments:

Post a Comment