Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hints and Mail....Hmmm....

Yesterday Josh told me he had a surprise for me! I LOVE surprises! So of course I want to know all about it but not enough to where I know what it is. Anyway...he says I should be watching the mail (which I also LOVE) for a hint. So I started guessing....did he order tickets for something? A book? So he kept saying...what did I say was in the mail? and I'm like...mail....this went one for a while. It sounds silly but it was hilarious. You'd have to be there. And for those who can be as dumb as me....I should be watching for a hint in the mail....not mail. So HMMMM.......
And alas...today I open the mailbox and see this postcard....

With this message....

I am BAFFLED. Are we getting a donkey? Are we going to plow our own field? WHAT IS IT?!?!?!?!? Of course he is awesome at keeping secrets and I'm awesome for wanting to know RIGHT now....I even said...I need some info so I can blog about it! So all I know is that no one else knows....there is a deadline....and that more hints will be coming. Mysterious. Hm.......

1 comment: