Saturday, June 30, 2012
It's hot as blazes out there!
Surprisingly...we still have not turned on our A/C at the house. Ah the perks of having strategically placed trees and knowing the right times to open the windows. I know a lot of people think that is crazy but seriously, the other night i had a blanket over my legs cause it was chilly. Now outside...that is something else. Shew. Been a fun weekend so far. We went to Lex yesterday to have some birthday fun with Josh's mom. We had a great dinner at Sal's and I finally saw the long awaited Pandora bracelet!! I can't remember what month we went to look but I think it's been a couple. I have been so excited to see which ones she picked out. She picked my fav stoppers...Sunbursts, i think they're called. I love it. I love how we can keep adding to it. Isn't it pretty? Love love love it!!! Then we just hung out and had a good time. THANKS SANDY!!! We also got to go to Whole Foods, our FAV grocery! We had a big time in there. Today is an exciting day! We got Josh's haircut this am and have been cleaning but tonight......tonight is a concert. We are going to see....BILLY RAY CYRUS!!! OMG!!! It's gonna be awesome!!!! :) Oh, something else that has made me happy...I finally got to eat one lovely strawberry off my plant. It was delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment