Saturday, June 2, 2012

Weekend!!

Thus far, it can be described as awesome. Got settled in the new office Friday. It's a good space. Trying to make it homey.
Missed my friends in Danville lots......This was my sad face pic I sent to Penney and Jason on my way into work.
I got home and Josh said, lets have date night! YIPEEEEEE!!! i LOVE date nights!! so we headed into town to one of our fav sushi places....Yamoto. or Yamamoto. Anyway...we got our fa sushi...shrimp tempura..DELISH!!
We stopped at Lowes for paint brushes, clothes line and concrete and headed to the movies. We saw 5 year engagement. We love Jason Segel. There were 4 other people in the theater. YAY!
It was an awesome night! Today has been super productive. I slept in (til 10!!!!!!!!!) Laundry is clean and put away. The bathroom has been scrubbed. Dishes are done. Lunch was made (left over deer meat sandwiches). Bed made. Floors cleaned. Everything looks and smells lovely!! We got busy outside. We got the clothesline posts in that Grandad gave us (SUPER excited about this!!!) Watched the girls enjoy being out. Well, we had to force Gloria and Beatrice as they are both still in their setting modes. Gloria is sweet as can be but seriously, we think Beatrice could be a meaner breed. We don't know what her breed is since she is one of Blanche's foster chicks but she is a wild thing. When Josh moves her, she pecks the fire out of him every time. Once he puts her down, she will come running at him sometimes. I am not willing to pick up Beatrice. Gloria on the other hand has gotten used to it and does absolutely fine.
Ah sweet calm Gloria. And wild grouchy Beatrice!
Josh is still weed eating. I have cleaned the front porch and put the first coat of Gypsy Teal on the front door.
The pups are sleeping.
I think I'm going to make my Lovey some cookies!! We are gearing up for a fun but busy week! Looks like Josh will be in the hayfield Sunday after church. I am getting ready for VBS with the co teachers, my cousins are coming in Thursday and this coming weekend we get to celebrate Suzy and Davey's wedding. YAY!!! And then a week of VBS..FUN TIMES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment