Sunday, June 3, 2012
Sunday!
Today has been a good day. Relaxing. We didn't get much sleep last night. (I was up sick. No idea why. It was awful). Had a great morning at church. Came home, made some soup and watched Urban Cowboy. Josh didn't have to be in the hayfield so he got to watch with me and then we painted the clothesline posts black.
Headed to the parents. Dad and I sprayed the cows...the flies are horrible. Poor things. We washed the 4 wheeler, Josh grilled us some steaks and we had a lovely dinner! Just getting home now. We are tired. I think the lack of sleep is catching up. Ah well. It's been a beautiful day and a productive weekend. Oh, The door has two coats...it will need a 3rd but we LOVE how it looks already!! Love the punch of color!! Oh and hear is a not so lovely pic of the Holcombs. Why is my face all squinted up? Oh well. Happy Weekend and beginning of June! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment