This ole girl turned 30!!! I absolutely LOVE birthdays. We all know this! Josh went to our fav KY proud store..Marksbury Farms and got me my favorite granola bar. Said I must have it on my birthday! I took the day off from work, slept in a little and got to meet my God son for the very first time and see my BFF.

Obviously not a great photo of myself or Heather but look at little Newman Strutter Brooks! He is adorable and gave me lots of puppy breath kisses. Sweet as pie!! Then I headed in town to meet mom. She was finishing up her spa treatment.

We went and had lunch at the Old Town Cafe, got mani/pedis, did a little shopping, then it was my turn at the spa. Almost two hours of reflexology, a body scrub, scalp treatment and hot stone massage. Yes please! Major thanks to the parents, Sister and Bob for being the reason the spa day happened. It was wonderful!

Then I headed to the parents. Poor Josh had an emergency work thing and didn't get home until around 7. Boo. So until then I hung out with the parents.

Headed home to have a lovely dinner with Husband. He made a delis dinner, salmon, fresh corn and bread. Gave me the sweetest cards AND surprised me with concert tickets to....BILLY RAY CYRUS!!! OMG!!! hahahah!! i have been saying for months how i wanted to go to this concert. I LOVED him as a kiddo. I had a poster hanging on my closet door that I even "autographed" to myself! I am soooo excited!!!!!!!!

I loved all the sweet texts, phone calls and FB messages. It was a great day. The celebration is not over. I like to stretch it out as long as possible. :) Very thankful for my awesome family and friends who made the effort to make it a special day and week. Great lunches with friends, REAL mail...all those fabulous things that make you feel special. Very thankful to have hit this milestone! Oh...and of course...I took my first photo as a 30 year old....although i've no idea why my hair color is so wild in this pic....

Yay! Happy Birthday to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment