Saturday, June 16, 2012

Suz's Wedding!

I absolutely cannot say enough wonderful things to describe Suzy and Davey's wedding weekend. I mean, just WOW. Suz was a total knock out, Davey was incredibly handsome, their family is awesome, their friends are fantastic. The wedding was beautiful. It is such a blessing to get to witness such a special friend committing her life to an awesome guy and just know that they are going to have such an amazing life together. I mean, it's not every day you get to experience that feeling. We were so blessed in getting to celebrate with them. We had the privilege of shooting their wedding photos and got to spend most of the weekend with them. The rehearsal was awesome of course and afterwards Suzy invited her girls and I to the house for some late night fun. We had a great personal shower and just hung out on Suz's last night of being an Ashby! Such a great time. Have I mentioned how awesome and FUN her friends are?!?!?! Anywho...the big day started early and it was awesome to watch Suz get ready. Because of our busy week of work and VBS we haven't been able to get through all the pics but here are just a few from their special day. Can't wait to finish all the pics. She was so stunning!!!! An absolute great weekend with great friends. A super special treat was getting to spend some time with Karen and Brad, some friends from college. (Brad is also the minister who married Josh and I!) A BIG Congrats to The Mills on starting out their journey together. It's gonna be AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment