Thursday, June 21, 2012
Celebrating the best daddy that ever lived!
I have an amazing daddy. I can not describe the magnitude of his awesomeness. I keep writing things out and then erasing it because honestly, I can't describe him in enough detail that would give an accurate picture of how amazing he is. I celebrate him every day and always will. He has sacrificed so much for our family. He is the hardest worker I know, incredibly smart and loving. A girl always needs her daddy. There is no one that will ever compare to him. On Fathers Day, we spent the day just hanging out at home, had a great favorite dinner (beans, cornbread, fried potatoes!) floated in the pool and sat outside chatting. A relaxing day to celebrate a wonderful man.
We love and appreciate you so much. Thanks for everything you do Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment