Sunday, July 1, 2012
O.M.G. BILLY RAY CYRUS Y'ALL!!!!!
Oh wow. What an amazing night. I mean seriously. It went like this. I'm super excited. In the car... I was also excited to be wearing these cute earrings my Sister and I made!
One of the two pairs of boots I was wearing. Ps...for those wondering..I wore my blue topped boots. :) anyway...we get to Renfro...who is still REALLY excited?!?!? THIS GIRL!!!
We had a little time to grab our FAV ice cream and talk to our fav store keeper! When he took stage...I ain't gonna lie...I got teary. I mean this is like, childhood dream. Let me explain. I was 10 years old when Some Gave All and Achy Breaky Heart came out. I had a poster on my closet door that I had autographed to myself from BRC. I actually have a photo of me dancing in front of it with an awesome walkman. I will have to find that and share it. It'll be good for a laugh. Also a story that gets repeated lots...mom took us to the mall and bought me a black Achy Breaky Heart t-shirt. we sat on a bench and i realized later I did not have it. I did not get another. :( I was hopeful they would be selling them. They did not. :( Anywho...he ROCKED out the concert. Seriously, it was awesome! He kept running his hands through his hair and I told Josh, "I just know he wishes he had that mullet back!"
We had an AWESOME time. Afterwards, we went down to the stage while he waved and I was like, super excited. I waved. :) And I thought that was it. AMAZING TIME. But no...the night was not over. He leaves the stage...we walk outside and hang out by his tour bus. And then this happens. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited I threw my pony tail holder on the ground, WHY?!?! and I was all, Hey! Can I get a picture! And he's like, Sure, where's the camera and Josh says right here! And then I say it was an awesome show and Josh says (while pointing at me) Childhood dream right here! Childhood dream! HAHAHHA IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to an absolutely FABULOUS husband who makes things like this happen for me. I mean, seriously, I was so excited that I immediately called my mom and was like, I just had my pic taken with billy ray cyrus!!! and she says...what are you saying? i can't understand what you are saying! I was in my excited, high pitched shaky voice. I mean, I was literally shaking. It was AMAZING!!! Last photo of the night...me with my ticket. I opted for the photo instead of an autograph. I think I made the right choice! For real...amazing night! We had a great time! If you can't tell...I'm still REALLY excited!!! :) WAHOO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment