Saturday, July 21, 2012

Things making me smile

All of this rain! So very thankful for it! There have been some amazing skies!
seemed like the rainbow was in our field!
And this little girl has been galavanting around our place. Isn't she gorgeous??
And these two cuties just crack me up!
It's been a busy week. One night I had a Womens bible study, one night josh had his man group and one night Mom, Sister and I got to take our sweet cousins, Kayla, Kansas and Anna up to Richmond for a birthday dinner for Kayla!
(First time I've seen Baby Back! Doesn't she look fantastic?!?!?)
The birthday girl!
Me and Kansas! I had a pick of all the girls but eyes were closed and it was blurry. :(
On the way home we had to outrun this storm. We all thought it looked like a ginormous wave!! It's been a good busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment