Saturday, July 14, 2012
Project!
Very excited to start working on our head board. This piece is gorgeous. It was originally my great grandmothers brothers bed. This is the bed I had growing up. And when I had a purple and teal bedroom. Haha! Anyway...it's returning to me! Well part of it at least. I'm taking the headboard and Sister is taking the foot board. We are so excited to get to use these pieces. Not sure if she is changing the color for hers. I'm thinking I will paint it a cream colored and maybe use some antiquing glaze in the detail. It will be gorgeous!!
Excited to start working on it. I also just made us a daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedule. THAT I'm excited about too!! since it's been so hot lately though I've been really working on one thing...Pinterest. Not just the usual of finding recipes and things I want to try but finding lots of things to do and craft with my little niece or nephew!! Sister is doing great. They are going to be such amazing parents. I'm so proud of her and Bobby and THANKFUL for them, for making our family even more blessed by the sweet little treasure they are bringing into the world. I seriously cry the majority of the time I think about that little sweet baby! But any who! We are so excited for them and this experience. Thankful we get to be a part of their journey. hard to believe that in just 6 months that sweetie pie will be here. AHHHHH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment