Monday, September 5, 2011

Yay for long weekends!

We started out Saturday at the Community Center for the monthly yard sale. We helped with concessions for a bit. Then Josh got started mowing the yard and Daddy and I went to town to get a load of rock. We have some landscaping to do! We spent the rest of the evening pulling weeds, shoveling rock, etc. We ran out of rock before we finished but here are a few snippets. We left a big part of it without plants. We may put some fall flowers in there. Not sure yet. Also of note.....while digging around in there, I did not see hardly any bugs. I came across 2 slugs and 1 cricket. The girls have obviously been busy! Getting ready to get started! I need to make the porch entrance area wider. Push the ones on the left back a bit. We're getting a rock made as our step up. It will be good I think. We were wore out. Looking forward to finishing the other side of the porch and in front of the craft house. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment