Sunday, September 11, 2011
Homemakers
We met on Thursday. Dinner was delicious. we had white chicken chili, cornbread and lots of other treats. I made a spice cake with cream cheese icing. The "Thought for the Month" made me chuckle....it said, "Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops the floor after husband has walked across in his barn boots. _" Hoosier Farmer. Hehehe. Anywho...I won the game! It was trying to get lifesavers out of a bowl of flour with a wooden kabob stick. I got 12 in one minute. Yippee!! I won a mini shepherds hook with a little wind chime that has a raccoon and candy corn on it. CUTE!! Excited for next months....which will be our dress up/fall one. I've already been brainstorming ideas for costumes for mom and I. I have some favorites. We'll see what we pick. Right now I like a cupcake and a baker! We shall see! Coming up, we get to make cookies for international dinner in town, put together bags of kitty litter for Hospice and find a place to take a day trip for the group. Who loves being a homemaker? This girl! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment