Monday, September 5, 2011

Thankful!

Thanks to those who have been praying about my health recently. Quick update. The scope on Friday revealed a small hiatal hernia and polyp in my small intestine (that he removed). He didn't see any definitive cause during the procedure that would be causing the symptoms I have had. Although according to google, the polyp and hernia can produce some of the same symptoms. Anyway... we will wait to hear about the biopsies to test for H. Pylori and Celiac Disease. I have been puke free for several days though and it has been awesome. Have been feeling great. It's been so nice to be able to eat and not get sick. Wondering if any of this could possibly be related to a newly developed food allergy of some sort? Anywho....follow up appt. is Sept. 23rd. As for the cyst on the thyroid....still awaiting the appointment date. So please keep prayers coming. The remainder of Friday was spent kinda groggy and grouchy. :) Lots of coughing and soreness around my throat. But no biggie. I am so thankful for a good report! So I got in a nice nap and basically a day of doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment