Woke up to a very dark, cool, windy room and the sound of wind chimes. Ahhhh. It just felt like fall! We had a great breakfast (oatmeal with fresh blueberries!) While the boys (Josh & Dan) did computer stuff, rocked on the guitars, etc...I had a very productive morning! I revamped the tree to "Fall tree".

Took down the summer wreath and replaced with...

Busted out the hot glue gun and attached some ribbon to these very old wall pieces. I love them. They are special to me. They're hanging on the porch area.

Some other decor

I also started working on a burlap wall hanging but not quite pleased with it yet...so it will not be making an appearance til then. :) The pups are being sooooo lazy. Josh is smelling up the house with the delicious scent of some homemade soup he is making. I am getting ready to see what we can bake. Maybe an apple crisp or berry crisp? Hmmmm.... It is so gray and drizzly and cool. Love it. Thinking some Christmas movies are in the near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment