Sunday, September 18, 2011
Dorothy Update!
YAY! Our girl is doing better! She still hasn't ventured outside of the protection of the coop but has allowed us to move her to different spots so she isn't sitting on the ground on these cool nights and so she is closer to water and food. She is now able to get up on the roosting poles and Josh has been getting her down each morning. I was SO happy the other day when I saw this. She had wobbled outside and was sitting and Sophia and Blanche stayed inside. I like to think it was to keep her company. And I told Josh, they truly are the "Golden Girls" and proceeded to sing, "Thank you for being a friend..." to the girls while they were hanging out with their girl, Dorothy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment