Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good Day

Despite a super busy day at work, an impromptu trip to the dentist and my grouchiness....due to the cause of said dentist appointment....it turned out to be a fabulous day. The cause? Lookie here and see for yourself! How can this not make your day better?
Silly Ethan! He kept giving me the greatest smile ever and I could not capture it! They were very interested in Auntie Ang's lunch box and water bottle. Cutie pies!


Lucas makes me smile! Look at that lil mischievous face!


The boys haven't really mastered the art of self photos yet. Enough time with their momma and Auntie Ang.....they'll have it down in no time!
So thankful for my wonderful friend who packed us a picnic lunch and brightened the day! Nothing better then spending time with them and eating pbj's!

Since the hubs had a late dentist appointment today I spent a good chunk of time working on my scarf. I'm so happy with how it's turning out. I'm going to make some cute gloves to match it! Here's my progress thus far!
Pretty eh? Makes me even more excited for fall!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment