I love sleep. So why am I up at 3:52am? I don't know but now I'm involved in watching Property Virgins, which is an HGTV show that I love....and this couple is getting ready to buy their first home. Fun! Anywho...we've had a lot of different things going on lately so I thought I'd take the time to fill in our handful of followers.This weekend was fabulous. Our good friends Tony & Tia were married! Tony and I became friends when I started working at Maryhurst. Tia and Josh started work there at the same time and were friends from the start too. It led to a great friendship between the boys and Tony was one of Joshs' groomsmen. They are such good friends to us and it was awesome to celebrate their day with them. It was a super fun weekend and since it was near Indianapolis, it was almost like a mini weekend trip for us. It is just so fun to stay in hotels sometimes! The wedding was at Tia's parents house which was an amazing setting. They had a sweet ceremony, wrote their own vows and it was so evident how crazy about each other they are. Here are some photos from their day!

Where the vows took place. Isn't this beautiful?

The happy wedded couple!
We also got to spend time with some fabulous friends



The best looking groomsmen I ever did see!
Such a fun weekend! The Holcombs had a fabulous time!
No comments:
Post a Comment