Exciting things....
My awesome cousin Christy who hopefully will be going into labor very soon! Her due date is this week and we are all very anxious for lil Graiclyn Marie to make her big debut!! Christy's husband Kenny has been deployed to Egypt and just got home yesterday to prepare for the birth of his baby girl! He'll get to spend some time with them before he returns to Egypt to finish out his service. So thankful for men like Kenny who serve our country! More thankful that he gets to spend this precious time with my wonderful cousin! Praying for the safe and healthy delivery of baby Ray!
Another long time friend of mine shared her pregnancy news this week too! I'll keep her to myself because I'm not sure who all knows.....but my sister and I are SUPER excited for her!
Many other friends who need your prayers.....some searching for new job opportunities, expanding their families, grieving for loved ones, etc. Many thanks for lifting them up.
Really excited about this evenings festivities! My friend Paula is taking me yarn shopping! I'm going to join the wonderful world of knitting!! I got into crocheting a few years back and loved it. I had no knowledge of what types of yarn to use though and my mom and sister would admit that their scarves were not the softest things and actually, unwearable! Whoops! So I'm very excited about starting this and have found several great projects to do! If you like knitting, check out this website for a bunch of awesome stuff.... www.ravelry.com
Woohoo for an exciting day!
No comments:
Post a Comment