After all the planning and egg stuffing, it was finally here!! We started out the festivities with the whole purpose of Easter and its meaning. A puppet show was performed along with a skit, song and resurrection eggs by the WBC youth and preacher. I didn't get to see this (trying to get those 3,300 eggs hid!!!) but heard it was awesome. Next was the hunt which was over so fast! It was so funny watching the kiddos race around trying to find eggs. The 0-2 group was hilarious. They weren't racing around. Too cute. The rest of the day was spent on the two bouncy houses, collecting prizes, coloring, face painting, a cupcake hop, cake raffle, pics with the easter bunny, yummy concessions and fun! Our church, WBC did outreach and got to minister to several people. With only one incident ( a sweet little boy fell and had a head laceration), the day was a total success! So incredibly thankful for the all the volunteers who made this day successful. I love seeing the support and love for our community. Here are just a few fun pics from the day!





Of course after it was over, some of the adults had to have their fun too. I tried jumping in the bouncy house. It didn't last long before I said to Josh, I think I'm gonna throw up! haha!




A great day. Exhausted. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment