Thursday, March 22, 2012

Geez

This last week has been full of sadness. Our BFF's the Brooks' had to say goodbye to their sweet Aggie girl. She was only 7 but was diagnosed with cancer. She was the sweetest pup and gave them sooooo much happiness. She will definitely be missed. Then I had a follow up Dr. appt for the nodule that was found 6 months ago. Thankfully there had been no growth but another one has appeared. I am feeling better about it now but had my freak out moments. I have another appt in a couple weeks to see if we are gong to stick with the 6 month follow ups which I suspect we are. Prayers are appreciated.... Then a friend from college passed this week due to a car accident. Please friends...wear your seat belts. It has been a hard week. But God is good and working in each situation. We are thankful. Please pray for the Brooks' as they adjust to life without their baby girl and for Shelly's family. She was very lively, unique, smart and had a great smile. I know they will all appreciate your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment