Thursday, March 22, 2012
Ebert/Dewey
I love visits from this little guy!! Tim had Dewey out playing in the yard at work and as soon as I hollered for him, he came barreling towards me and gave me lots of kisses. He is the SWEETEST thing and I am amazed at how much he has grown in just the past week and a half!! Look at him! In just one month, he has doubled his weight, the worms are nearly gone, he can bark, chew, run and play. He doesn't jump very much and doesn't like going up steps. Penney says he gets all excited to go outside and will run and explore then acts like he just gets scared and comes running back shaking. I hope whatever he experienced before he came to us can be refocused on how awesome his life is now. Look at this sweetie pie. Auntie Ang thoroughly enjoyed all his love and kisses today!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment