"Hee Hee Hee-Haw Haw!" Lots of people remember this show and I think it still has some reruns that come on. It was before our day so we actually had to find some episodes on youtube but we thought it was hilarious. The community center volunteers had this idea to do a Hee Haw Dinner theater and have been working really hard to make it happen. So last night we had a community potluck and the performance. It was such a fun time. Josh was the Emcee..MC? Announcer....whatever you wanna call it. :) Host? Anyway..mom and I were in some skits and pop up jokes. There were several songs performed too. It was real good! I don't have a lot of pics of everything/everyone else but here are some fun ones! If you've never seen any of the Hee Haw jokes...you gotta look it up. You will laugh. :)
SaaaLUTE!
ReplyDeleteI totally did that skit! YIPPEEE!!!!
ReplyDelete