Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fun Weekend!!

Thursday night....we went to a movie and Larry Crowne. It was funny. We like Tom Hanks a lot. And Julia Roberts. Friday, we hung out at the parents for a bit. We went to another dinner and movie with mom. We saw Midnights in Paris. it was different. a woody allen film. we liked it though. with the exception of it being in the smallest theater ever.....50 seats i guess. anyway...i had a headache when we left. i hope we never see a movie in that theater again. Saturday....I went to zumba early, a couple yard sales. I spent $1.10 and got a mirror that I plan to paint and a santa claus thingy. Josh got the yard mowed. Back into town, went to the mall, Lowe's, met Andrea for pizza hut and got to hear all about her cruise to Alaska and see all the pics (super awesome!) and groceried. Today...had a great church service. went to hang out with Jeff and Dianna at Jeff's moms house....which is just a few miles from us. Funny story....Jake (Dianna's nephew, who is 11) was there. Well, the night he was born, Dianna and I slept on the cold waiting room floor at Central Baptist Hospital, excitedly awaiting his arrival. Yes....we were 17! Anyway...a while back she told him that I was there the night he was born and he asks if I'm his Godmother. She of course tells him yes. He takes her seriously. Today, he calls me Godmother and then points to Josh and says, "Is he my godfather?" Too funny. He's a sweet kiddo. so we had fun times in the pool and playing. Then the young boys (jake and his friend, jared) painted their faces and played with Jeff & Josh. They shot pellets at each other. It was hilarious. They had a great time.


Church was great tonight. The a/c still isn't on....it feels wonderful. I love all the noises we are hearing. I don't even know what all kinda of animal sounds we are hearing. But it's peaceful. and loud. and we love it. gotta hit the sack. super tired from a great weekend. no way ready to start the work week. Ah well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment