Saturday, August 4, 2012
YUMMO!
We were in the mood for something different for breakfast. Found this recipe on Pinterest, courtesy of the Minimalist Baker and OMG. It's a keeper! How can Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pancakes NOT be a keeper? One of the many things we loved about this recipe is that it is not processed like a box of Bisquick and it has a smaller amount of sugar and butter in it. They were perfectly tasty. I tweaked the recipe a tad because the batter wasn't as runny as I like it. So other than adding more almond milk, I followed everything else exactly. Oh, except for the measurement of chocolate chips. We DO NOT measure chocolate in this house. :)
You can find the list of ingredients and instructions here:
http://minimalistbaker.com/chocolate-chip-oatmeal-cookie-pancakes/
She has a very cool cooking blog. We will definitely be making these again. Another Pinterest Success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found this on livinglovingcrafting.blogspot.com's Pinterest Challenge. Thanks for sharing! I have all those ingredients including the almond milk, so I think I'll try them out myself for my kids.
ReplyDeleteThis recipe looks really yummy and good for you too. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDelete