Thursday, August 16, 2012

Been busy around here

Playing with these little stinkers...
Watching for this lil cutie and its mama...
Putting up corn.....that took days...but it was awesome and I enjoyed it. It seriously took me 5 1/2 hours to pick corn (with the help of Mr. and Mrs. Finley, we picked theirs too), and shuck it and clean it. Josh was helping daddy work on the tractor so I cranked up my Christmas music (don't judge me) and enjoyed a lovely day outside. The next day I was able to get most of it boiled and it took about 2 days to get it all cut off and put up. Massive thanks to the hubs and my friend Allison for helping. It felt good to get it done.
final count is 41 bags. We'll have some good eatin' this year. And of course, Cocoa enjoyed the perks too. :)
Also.....Sister and Bob are doing great and we are all anxiously awaiting Sept 11th.....to find out if baby Back will be a little boy or girl!!! Isn't she the cutest??
Love. Love. Love. Oh a final note..lookie here at what I saw the other night. don't think I have ever seen one solid black one in my whole life and we all know I dig the wooly worms. Y'all know what this means. A hard winter! Bring it!
Looking forward to a day with my mama tomorrow and bonfiring with the fam this weekend. Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment