Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Weekend!

Friday I cleaned cleaned cleaned. I love my Fridays off! I got everything ready for the Valentine Extravanza for Saturday at the Woodstock Community Center. Sister and I had a jewelry making day and made these cute Birds Nest Necklaces...one bead to represent each child in the momma birds nest.


We think they are cute and love anything family related. The crowd wasn't great because it was frigid and we had some snow but we did make some money so that was cool. And I got to talk to a fantastically talented crafts woman who has her own shop. She offered to let us put our crafts in her shop to sell. We talked about some more things that we could make other than the jewelry and are really excited about the potential for this. YAY! Sunday we had a great morning at church. Josh and I decided to celebrate Vday early. We aren't huge fans of Vday. We like the whole, show your love everyday! I would rather have flowers as a surprise or just spend the money doing something we enjoy (no disrespect to the traditional Vday lovers!) So we went to see a movie, the Vow. We got there really early and ate our popcorn before the movie. It was fun. The movie was sad in a real life kinda way. Then we had dinner at Red Lobster. We had such a good time. We always have fun. It was nice to be out, just us and celebrate being together. Love love love it! Very thankful for my Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment