Monday, February 20, 2012

Excited!

So all the birds nest necklaces that Sister and I made for the Vday extravangza....I advertised them on Facebook and got a great response. Mailed out 3 last week, sold 6 on Saturday and have some more orders to work on. I needed supplies! Sister and I met up at Hobby Lobby in Nicholasville on thursday night. We got more stuff and headed to Panera to craft a bit. We ended up having some dinner and sitting in these comfy chairs in front of the fire for hours, spending more time hanging out then crafting. That was ok though. I love spending time with Sister. We did come up with a solution for a unique request by one of my dear friends. She wanted a birds nest necklace to honor not only her current little girl, but her two babies that went on to heaven. We had a lot of ideas to how to incorporate this but could not find what we wanted...until Sister saw the solution and created it. She gets total credit for this one. I think it turned out amazing. neat huh? I love that she wanted to honor these two babies.
So....the weekend... Friday we cleaned and ran into town to do errands. The bank, grocery, all that good stuff. Saturday, Sandy and Grandad came down to visit. We made beans and cornbread and Sandy brought Joshs' FAV cookies......he was soooo excited! They are very yum! We enjoyed time with them, eating and chatting. Sunday was a great church service and back to town to drop the 330 off at the Collision place. All this winter weather warnings got us to thinking it may be easier to do that. Sunday pm service was cancelled so we spent the rest of the day snuggled up watching tv and just hanging out. Which brings us to today..Monday. Presidents day. Josh is off work. I was not....but am anyway. Our drainage line in the bathroom sink busted. It is cracked to pieces. Boo. Anyway...back to town we go. Picked up the rental car, the bank, hand lunch, Lowe's and now getting busy to work. It is so nice outside. Hard to believe we just had a little bit of snow and it was FREEZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment