Last night we were heading to bed and Josh took the pups out. I start hearing this squealing and run out there. Josh is standing on the porch with both pups and noone is squealing. So we grab the flashlight. I just knew that some poor pup had been hit on the road and we were going to find it. Turns out, this sweet little baby was standing on our porch. We are fairly certain someone had to put him on the porch because he was very unsteady on his legs, didn't have any energy and wasn't very cold so we knew he hadn't been out there long. Bless his little heart. He can't be more than 5 or 6 weeks old. I don't see how anyone can dump a pup. Anyway...we brought him in and all he wants to do is snuggle. He didn't make a peep all night long. We made him a bed in a tubbie. This morning I gave him a bath and we snuggled. Coty is not interested. Cheyenne wants to sniff and lick his face. He doesn't mind. He's been asleep the past couple hours in his box. He is so incredibly cute and sweet. We hope we can find him a wonderful home. We can't keep him. So if you know anyone....have them call us!!

No comments:
Post a Comment