Saturday, February 25, 2012

Oh our pups...

We had to get them ready for their Dr. appt so they both got baths. That's always interesting. But they are so cute.
I love the pic of Coty spinning. He was showing off! The trip to the Vet....they did alright. Mom went with me and took Ellie. It was a little tiring with 3 nervous pups but we did it. Ellie got a great report, healthy and muscular! Our report....Cheyenne has an ear infection, Coty's knees are "loose" and going in and out and it is time to start aging dog care for him. WHAT?!? I was so upset I didn't even know Cheyenne's ear was bothering her. He cleaned it and you can tell it was really sore. We are putting drops in it twice a day for a bit. Bless her heart. I felt horrible. They slept allll day long. I couldn't resist taking pics of their cuteness.


No comments:

Post a Comment