Friday, February 10, 2012

Friends

We have had a fun last weekend and a busy week this week. Jeff and Dianna came over Friday night. We made a delicious bean dip, veggie soup and a dirt pudding. We played games, hung out, had a jam session, etc. The best part about hanging out with the Davis family is that the volume level goes from incredibly loud to complete silence in just a few seconds. We can all be laughing, talking etc and then bam...someone has said something that leaves us all doing the silent shakes of laughter. Or more accurately, Diannas dry heave laugh and my bird laugh and red face. We have a great time with them. Love love spending time with them!! Saturday two of my best friends came to visit from the ville. I miss Gina and Amber sooo much. Even though we talk every day, it is not the same as having them right here, in my home. It is awesome. They brought me all sorts of treats! hot chocolate, flowers, a craft project, etc. I had their mama bird necklaces and some eggs waiting for them. We think our new tradition every time they come down is this wonderful drink. I freeze just a little bit of cranberry juice in a wine flute over night. Then pour sparkling apple cider on it when we are ready to drink. They are sooooo delicious and sweet. We feel fancy drinking them! We spent the day chatting and having some good quality girl time. Gina did our nails and we caught up on life. I don't know what I would do without them. They are amazing. I am so lucky to have them in my life. Josh stayed busy helping dad do some work that morning but came back in time to play with me so I could show them how I'm learning Wild Thing. I"ll have to try to post a video of that later. Love these girls!!!




This makes me laugh. I don't even know what was happening! Great weekend with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment