Sunday, June 26, 2011

SURPRISE!!!!!

Ok, this will probably be the LAST birthday post! :) The afternoon of moms bday...Sandy and Grandad came down. We sat outside and relaxed. It was great. Around 7 we went back to mom and dads because we were supposed to have a bonfire to celebrate Mom. We pull in and I notice there are several cars there....including Sandy's....which was supposedly on the road back home. Hmmm...SURPRISE!! A bday party for mom and me! She knew, I did not. They are sneaky. But fabulous! We had a great time! We had delicious food, a good fire, great company and a HILARIOUS photo booth! So thankful for family and friends. I seriously don't know how any birthday could top all this.














I'll put up more pics of other friends that are on the real camera soon...this is just what I had on mine. After all this fun, we ended the night with a relaxing bonfire. Perfect day! HUGE thanks to Josh, Sister, Bob, Mom and Dad for organizing everything and working so hard. SO thankful to share birthdays with my mommy. So grateful for those who helped out in any way and came to celebrate. You all are amazing! If you couldn't come, you definitely missed out. Obviously, hanging out with my family is not "a drag"!! HAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment