Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's my BIRTHDAY!!!!

Started the day with becoming a local celebrity...twice. Haha. No. We did send in the video of the fire and it was on LEX 18 news. And Joshua had my bday put on with the other bdays. YAY! Then a hot stone massage at 10am at the Woodhouse. Amazing spa. Amazing massage. I leave the spa and notice a very familiar vehicle parked behind me.....it's my mama! She says, get in, we're going for a pedi! YIPPEE!! A surprise! I love surprises! Then we get in the car and I say, I sure do wish I got to see Daddy today before he went to work. My plan was to go over before my massage, but w/ the whole yakking/sleep thing..that didn't happen. We pull into Amon's Bakery and Cafe and what do I see? White Lightnin!! (daddys truck!) with Daddy and Josh inside. YAY!! So we had a surprise lunch! Here I am with my Lovey, looking all relaxed (and tired) but with pretty feet! And he made me the sweetest homemade card! He's the best. So we had a lovely lunch with my wonderful parents... Next we stopped at a greenhouse and I picked up two beautiful hanging plants. Love them! After a quick stop at the Mighty Dollar and Party Direct (woohoo!) we went home and crashed. Took a nice long nap. We were wore out. Then Josh made me a wonderful dinner. Pasta, bread and wine. Delish.
What a wonderful day. My family sure knows how to make me feel special. Excited for tomorrow.....bday dinner with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment