This is one of my favorite pictures of my daddy! I know every girl thinks their Daddy is the best. It's good that a lot of people feel like that. I know that God gave me the dad he did because he knew that this was the man who needed to raise me. The year I was born fell on Fathers Day. I probably have not left daddy alone since then. I was attached to his hip anytime I could be. As soon as he would get home from work or get up on the weekend, I wanted to be wherever he was. I love spending time with him. He gives good advice, the best hugs and unconditional love. He is incredibly smart, strong and can do anything. He always tells my sister and i that he is proud of us and how much he loves us (so does our mom). We are so blessed with amazing parents. Here is one of the gifts we got him.
It's to symbolize that he is always surrounded by those who love him. (Ellie & Barn are the pups!) We all started out the day right. Sleeping in, listening to the massive storms that came through. We made a yummy meal and then dad has to go to work. Boo. The rest of our day has been real laid back. Here are some more pics of my wonderful daddy.



Happy Fathers Day to the very best daddy a girl could ever want or need. I love you more than I could ever express.
No comments:
Post a Comment