It's almost my bday! YIPPEE! I love celebrating birthdays. It doesn't matter whose it is. I LOVE IT!!! Today we went to this fabulous little winery and learned that they grow all of their own grapes and berries to make their wines (except for the cranberries). It's family owned. We love all things KY Proud and local! Then we stopped at this little restaurant...which had no name so we aren't sure what it was...with a rude lady who told us we couldn't eat outside. Then again, she was wearing a shirt which said, "I'm not in my happy place". I believe it. Anywho...we had catfish. It was yum. Then we went on to Shakertown. Neither of us have been there for a real long time. We actually didn't have enough time to walk around and tour, we'll do that another time though. Instead we went on the river boat and learned lots of history about the Kentucky River. Then we stopped by the Hub Coffee House in Danville and enjoyed some smoothies. Finished up our night with the VBS commencement and a monster storm!
No comments:
Post a Comment