Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday

My awesome friend Allison took some shots of us this week and here are a couple sneak peeks. We're excited to see the rest. She was amazingly patient with us. I nearly had a break down before the shoot because the temperature dropped....my clothes are getting so small, my shoes are tight, etc. It was a spectacle. Did I mention it briefly sleeted and rained during our time too? Anyway...so thankful for her friendship and willingness to capture this last week with us!



 The parents, Backs and us went to Bluebird Saturday am bright and early. We have had lots of our favorite foods this week! I absolutely love that headband that sister made Mayla. She was such a fabulous girl in the restaurant. Cutest babe there is!

I'm pretty sure her smile could take away the worries of the world.
 Josh and I always get the same thing for breakfast. French toast and we share the biscuits and gravy. It's just too hard to decide. Gosh we love us some bluebird!!!!

 Our last picture together!!
 Absolutely love this!
 We visited Bob's Place Pumpkin Patch but M was nearly asleep in the car. I said, "oh! he's about the size of a pumpkin!! Let's get a pic!" Hopefully he isn't as large as this particular pumpkin! :)
 My favorite lil niece. :)
We spent the rest of the day working on things at home. Josh painted the closet in the nursery, I did all our laundry, dishes, tried a new pinterest recipe (cream cheese chicken chili....YUM), the coop is nearly finished, etc. Very productive day. Enjoying some chill time and watching the Red Sox game this evening. Tomorrow....just a relaxing family day. YAY! Our last weekend before our boy gets here. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment