Look what I put together all by myself! Well...with the exception of the napper...obviously I couldn't and still haven't figured that out yet. :) I attempted it on my day off Friday and was pretty proud. Also decided I never want to assemble anything ever again. I'm not great at directions. :)
Sunday our church hosted a fabulous shower for us. It was so nice. The food was delicious, all decorated so cute and we got so much adorable and practical stuff. We are so thankful for our church family and love that they are excited for us!
I mean for real....how cute?
We hit 37 weeks on Friday and now we have a full term babe in there! That feels so crazy. People keep saying..."he could come anytime!" I guess that's true but I just feel like it will be awhile. :) I'd prefer he stay in there until at least 40 weeks. I'm not in control though and that's ok. We'll just go with the flow and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy!
Lovely weekend. Looking forward to a low key week and the dipping temps. Come on fall!



No comments:
Post a Comment