Thursday, October 24, 2013

How far along are you? 39 weeks (tomorrow!)

How big is Baby? Ah...we don't know. He's measuring on target though. :)

Weight Gain?   still gaining thanks to swelling. yippee!

 Gender? Little Fella!!!

Maternity Clothes? yes and even those are dwindling. i refuse to buy more. 


Sleep? inconsistent 


Symptoms? A lot of tightening. otherwise....feeling great! 

Movement? He's slowed down quite a bit but still gets his groove on.

Food Cravings? Nope

Labor Signs? more frequent BH.

What I miss? Being more active. Not feeling wore out after doing simple tasks.

What I am looking forward to? wearing my wedding rings, sleeping without the full body pillow (takes a lot of effort to move pillows around when you wake up or try to get comfy!) Speaking of effort....I look forward to not grunting as much. :) Looking forward to holding our sweet lil tot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment