Look at sweet girl. I know she picked this outfit out all on her own. :) Does she not have the best smile? So looking forward to keeping my fav girl this week!
We went to Lex on Saturday, had a picnic at Jacobson Park with Sandy and went to Babies R Us to get the crib mattress (thanks Grandmum!)
Later, hubs and I had a lovely dinner at PF Chang's and ordered this fabulous dessert. Cooked bananas, pineapple-coconut ice cream. It was quite a treat!
Here's our sweet boys bed just waiting on him! (and a sheet! ha!) Just for added info.... little Lambie hanging on the side was a gift from our friend Gina. Lambie plays some lovely music and her youngest Andrew loved Lambie. The bear in the corner is my Collin. I've had him since I was about....9 years old I think. A Christmas present from Sister after she ripped the neck off of my other stuffed animal Bugsy. :) I have slept with Collin up until I got married (not ashamed folks!) His pink bandana is a George Strait concert buy. :) I'm sure our lil guy will love him as much as I do!
And here we are at 29 weeks. Feels like the weeks are flying by. He is moving a lot a lot!!! We can tap on the belly and most times he taps back. It's pretty awesome.
we've been working hard on things around the house. Josh and Dad are still working on the coop (pics will come when it's complete!). the chicks are growing and are pretty funny. we've been trying to get all the rooms ready, organized, etc. Gim (my mama) helped me organize all the babes clothes and put them away. Her and Papaw brought diapers and a pack a play over. Excited to get everything together. YAY!





No comments:
Post a Comment