Look at this lovely Sunday morning. We got up early to go out before church. Josh ran and I just walked and took some pics. :) I think weeds are so pretty! :)
We hit 28 weeks which has been....exciting....intimidating...i don't know. a range of emotions. ha! The babe can now blink which I think is so cool. He is moving around soooo much and I just love it. It's the coolest feeling and so fun for us to just watch it happen. We had a Dr. appt this week and heard his little heartbeat. From now on we will go every 2 weeks. that kinda freaked me out. It feels like we still have a while, and we do but the 2 week thing was kinda like...WHOA! there is much to do! ha! Otherwise...still feel pretty awesome. I have been HOT like nobodys business. Serious sweating. Blugh. Sleep is either awesome or stinks. But all is good!
We had a shower for Allison this week. She is 37 weeks with baby Lydia and looking fabulous. Can't wait for that sweet girls arrival! Just a few pics of the day.
And of course, Lydia and David will be BFF's!!!!
We tried to go to the tractor pull at the fair this weekend. Right as we pulled in a massive storm rolled in so through a fence we got to see one pull and that was it. Super bummed. Oh well. Had some pool time. It was a nice weekend. Hoping for a lovely week- super busy at the work. Boo!




No comments:
Post a Comment