Love our views.
Friday I got to keep sweet girl! She is almost 7 months....CRAZY. She is sitting up on her own so well. Such an amazing little girl. We napped, read stories, played, explored the back yard, sang songs, all sorts of good stuff. One of my favs...rubbing her down with lotion. She just gets so excited when you start rubbing your hands together! What a fun day. I still can't believe i have a niece. She is the best thing.
This may be one of my favorite pictures of her ever. I call her "old man Petrey" sometimes because she just favors our Uncle Bill so much. She was modeling a lil hat we have for our fella and she stuck that lip out and it was like, Wow, Hey uncle bill!!!! So cute!
Dianna came down Saturday and we had a fabulous morning at the spa for facials, did a little shopping, had a yummy dinner and late birthday celebration. Love spending time with her!
Josh & Dad are working on the coop now. Metal is going up. YAY! can't wait to see the finished project! I should go deliver water to the working men. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment