This week was sooo busy at work. I was happy to have some fun times at home. Got the opportunity to take some pics of my beautiful friend Allison who is due to have sweet little Lydia in the next few weeks. Love her and her family. These are a couple of my fav pics.
My fantastic mama made me chocolate gravy this week. I told sister I just realized I could have been using this pregnancy to maybe get more chocolate gravy...hmm...never too late right?
Sister painted my toes. They super needed it.
Sweet girl played with (and ate) some banana
and played with Uncle J too. She is the best. She also had her first pool experience but I'll have to put up those pics later. Warning...they are SUPER cute and she didn't seem scared at all. She's such a chill gal.
We had a big Shindig at church today with a community outreach. Fish fry, singing, it was real good. So now we are back home. Josh is mowing and I think I'm going to start cleaning out kitchen cabinets. Exciting huh? Today is our last day of being married for 6 years. :) YAY!







No comments:
Post a Comment