
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Wow
Life has been busy. First we get to work all day (Yippee!) like long days....like 9.5 hour days....like leave when it's dark, get home when it's dark days....and then we've had all this other stuff. Which is fun, yes but tiring. And although I love all the festivities, I am a super duper home body and just REALLY love being at home. So yes, work, planning and practicing for the Youth Christmas play @ WBC (which is this Sunday by the way....Dec. 18th 6:45- you should come.) There was baking for homemakers cookie/candy exchange, there was actual homemakers, eye appts, dinner with a friend, trying to squeeze in a little christmas shopping.....lalala. it's just been plain ole busy. ANYWHO.... it was a GREAt Saturday though when my mom and I spent the day at my Sisters with her mother in law, sister in law and niece. We were in the most crowded mall I've ever been to for about 5 hours. We did pretty good I think. Then back to her house for some homemade veggie soup, homemade bread (thanks to Bob) and ornament making time. It was a great day!


A good day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment