Wednesday, November 23, 2011

AHHHHHH!!!!

This year is big! Our first Thanksgiving in Woodstock (actually living here) and........the first Family Thanksgiving at our house. We are SOOOOOO excited. We have been preparing for a while. I made lists of what needed to be done each night. Now it's almost here. YAY!!!! We are accommodating several eating styles......regular ole meat eaters (lovers), picky meat eaters and vegans. It's gonna be awesome. We have put so much planning and handwork into this. SO EXCITED. oh hey, did I mention we were excited?? Our first excitement started with this..... Josh found a place in the county near my work where you could pre-order your turkey. It's locally grown, organic with good treatment and diet. It's also an heirloom turkey, a Bourbon Red. Daddy said it's what his Grandma used to make. So when I picked it up yesterday, i literally SQUEALED in the car. Over a bird. Then I realized.....Crap. I don't even know how to make this thing! So it'll be a fun adventure though. Here she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment